WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN EAST & WEST AFRICA SHEA BUTTERS?
- At room temperature Eastern African shea butter is semi-solid and is much softer than West African shea butter.
- It is creamier and silky, making it quick and easy to apply.
- Eastern African shea butter is also slightly in higher therapeutic properties.
- Eastern shea butter has a milder scent than the nutty scented West African shea butter.
- Our Certified Organic East African Shea Butter (Vitellaria nilotica), is highly nourishing and is remarkably effective in healing dry and cracked skin, eczema, psoriasis and sun damaged skin.