Differences between East African and West African shea butters?
- At room temperature East African shea butter is semi-solid and is much softer than West African shea butter.
- East African is creamier and silky making it easier to apply.
- East African shea butter is slightly in higher therapeutic properties.
- East African shea butter has a milder scent than the nutty scented West African shea butter.
- East African Shea Butter is highly nourishing and is remarkably effective in healing dry and cracked skin, eczema, psoriasis and sun damaged skin.